25 Years and counting.

25 years ago at the age of 15 I dragged home a broken down car. A 1972 Honda 600 Sedan. Two cylinder, air cooled sedan that looks alot like an old Minicooper but oh so much cooler. The last time I drove this car was the spring of 1987. I always intended to fix it up more but life happens and in my grandparents garage she sat waiting. Fast forward 25 years and it's time to finish what I started and bring her back to life.



Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring

Spring is here and Saturday was fantastic 70 degrees and sunny. We spent the day cleaning out my grandparents house of 60+ years of collected stuff. Had a lot of family and friends to help and it was much appreciated. Sunday I painted a bunch of parts and stacked the rest of teh chord wood we had delivered last month. Expecting some more parts this week and hoping to get the honda body back on the rotissorie so I can get it in the garage. That will be much more fun and interesting than all this littel stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment