On Saturday I had time to go to my folks place and get the engine for the Honda. I rebuilt it years ago in their basment and its been there ever since just waiting. Here it is in the trailer waiting to be unloaded. It's attached to a bracket I made that fits a traditional engine stand. It can be rotated in two axis.
A picture of it back on the stand.
Here is the subframe all ready to recieve the engine. I built a cart for it so it can be moved around and used to help assemble it. I am painting the last of the engine mounts and brackets and hope to get the engine on the frame next weekend.
I also have the tires and wheels ready for mounting. 5 fresh wheels and 5 Kumho tires.
Next up after the engine is instaled on the frame is to mount the engine cooling fan, get a new fan belt, install the points and condensor, install the starter, rebuilt axle shafts, lower control arms etc. Plus I am still waiting to hear from Joe about my master cylinder.