25 Years and counting.

25 years ago at the age of 15 I dragged home a broken down car. A 1972 Honda 600 Sedan. Two cylinder, air cooled sedan that looks alot like an old Minicooper but oh so much cooler. The last time I drove this car was the spring of 1987. I always intended to fix it up more but life happens and in my grandparents garage she sat waiting. Fast forward 25 years and it's time to finish what I started and bring her back to life.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Parts

I love getting parts in the mail. Received a package from Miles today with a new rear brake hose, some yellow cad wire looms, exhaust gaskets and brake hardware. Also the pile of rusty bits and pieces is getting smaller and the shelves are filling up with etched and primed parts waiting for a final coat of detail paint. I will try to get a photo of the shelves with all the parts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment