Going thru some old pictures stored on various cd's I found some of the work I did in the past on the car at various times.
This is a pictue I took about 5 or 6 years ago when I rebuilt the engine. There wasn't really anything wrong with the engine, infact it only has 45k miles on it, but I really wanted to clean it up and regasket the entire thing. On teardwon I discovered a broken piston ring, but aside from that it was mostly a cosmetic rebuild.
Some parts that I had sand blasted ready for DP primer.
Shot of my car on the dolly
I have to take some updated pictures, many of the parts here have been transformed into fresh and painted waiting to go back on the painted shell. I hope to start on the shell in a few months when the weather is warmer.