25 Years and counting.

25 years ago at the age of 15 I dragged home a broken down car. A 1972 Honda 600 Sedan. Two cylinder, air cooled sedan that looks alot like an old Minicooper but oh so much cooler. The last time I drove this car was the spring of 1987. I always intended to fix it up more but life happens and in my grandparents garage she sat waiting. Fast forward 25 years and it's time to finish what I started and bring her back to life.



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Front Brake Hoses

Recieved in the mail today two new front brake hoses. It's amazing they even have the same type of hose as the originals without the wire spring protectors which I still need to find. I now have all the parts I need to assemble the front brakes. Also, I've been finish welding the floor pans which are almost done and will be moving onto the rocker panels soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment